Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Erin & Nick: Sneak Peak!

I was honored to be a part of Erin and Nick's wedding yesterday at Mountain Branch Golf & Grill. Erin and Nick are one of the happiest couples I've had the privilege to know and work with. Erin was absolutely glowing with sheer joy all day, and you can tell from the way Nick looks at her that he knows how lucky he is. Safe travels on your honeymoon, Erin and Nick, and enjoy a few sneak peaks of your beautiful day!




2 comments:

  1. I can't get over their day, she is so beautiful. Pictures turned out amazing Meghan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!! They are glowing from the inside, and your beautiful lighting makes them glow from the outside, too. What a gorgeous couple and wedding. In a word, YUM!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete