Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Monday, October 11, 2010

Jamie & Vince: Sneak Peak!

Jamie and Vince had a beautiful wedding last night. More photos to come, but for now enjoy a quick sneak peak! Jamie & Vince, safe travels on your honeymoon and we'll see you on the flip side!





2 comments:

  1. Jamie Wilkins ParkerOctober 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM

    So excited to see the others! Thanks for an amazing job, and helping to make my day perfect! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding and fabulous receoption. A real class act. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. I've gained a great daughter-in-law and granddaughter with Jamie and Maia. Garlynn Parker

    ReplyDelete