Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Julie & Scott: Engaged!



Julie and Scott, who hail from the Buckeye state, are having their destination wedding next Spring in Charm City! We had a great time when they were in town for some planning meetings to take time and walk around Fells Point for their engagement session. Julie has such a fabulous sense of style! I just love what she wore for our session, and I can't wait to see what she wears for her big day!

















1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I love the photos of their legs. How fun! I can't wait to see the wedding photos!!

    ReplyDelete