Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Joey!



Baby Joey is just one of the sweetest babies I've ever had the chance to photograph. Not only does he have killer blue (or green? We can't decide) eyes, but all he does is giggle! Until, of course, his mom and I put him in his Halloween costume. We couldn't resist. I think he knew these would probably be shown to future girlfriends. Sorry Joey!













1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I'm sure these will be a great way to preserve the memories (spit bubbles are priceless!)

    ReplyDelete