Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Leanne & Rugby: Married!

Over labor day weekend, my good friends Leanne and Rugby (or Andy, as he is sometimes known), tied the knot in a beautiful destination wedding at Hickory Nut Gap Farm in Asheville, NC. Leanne is lucky enough to have 2 fabulous wedding photographer friends, so I got to shoot alongside the lovely St. Louis-based Beth Berry for the day!

Leanne and Rugby's wedding was one of my favorites for the same reason that Leanne and Rugby are one of my favorite couples. They thought of every detail, and incorporated local elements (their favors were apple butter!) into their wedding. They were surrounded by family and friends who traveled from all across the country to celebrate with them. Most importantly, though, they were, and are, absolutely smitten with each other. I hope these photos do some justice to the love that radiated from these two all day.

Leanne and Andy, it was an absolute honor and privilege to witness and capture your beautiful day. May every day of your married lives be as happy as this one.







































































5 comments:

  1. What a fun wedding, these pics are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! You REALLY captured the moments!! bravo as usual!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! I'm crying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what is more fabulous: a ring in raspberries or trampolines at a wedding. Wonderful job, Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured some great images! Thanks for your help that day!!

    ReplyDelete