Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Monday, September 13, 2010

Lori & Melissa: Married!



Last week, my friends and neighbors Lori and Melissa honored me by asking me to document their wedding at the DC Superior Court. I once heard a wedding toast about how the bride and groom were perfect "complements." This couldn't be more true of Lori and Melissa. When either one of them was feeling anxious, the other was calm and reassuring. We had such fun, just waiting for their ceremony. After the ceremony, we headed out to the streets of DC, where they braved one of the last hot days of summer to get a few "Just Married" shots.

Lori and Melissa, thank you so much for allowing me to capture your happiness on your wedding day. I couldn't help but smile as I looked through the images, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



















4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding...and as always captured in such a perfect way. Love it.

    What is your schedule like the night of the 22nd? Its the first day h and I will have off together since june. Otherwise were going onto daywork after sunday. Any evening next week or the week afterwould be good. I want u to meet my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great shots! It seems like the occasion was just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!! i am glad they had someone there to capture their moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are great. I love the one crossing the street!

    ReplyDelete