Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Robin & Mark: Engaged!

Robin is a friend of mine from college, who reconnected with me this summer when she got engaged! She and her fiancee Mark are getting married next May out in Rockville. They're getting married in the Kentlands, so we decided it would be the perfect place for their engagement photos! Check out a few of my favorites - doesn't Robin have the BEST eyes?! I can't wait to photograph their wedding next spring!














1 comment:

  1. Robin and Mark: These are amazing! I can't wait to see more of them. You both look great! It's going to be a fabulous wedding!
    Meghan -- awesome job! Looking forward to seeing you.

    ReplyDelete