Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Katelyn & Edward: Married!

Katelyn & Edward were married yesterday in beautiful Plymouth, NH. Edward is my fiancee's cousin, so while I got to shoot their wedding, I also got to party it up with my soon-to-be extended family! The Common Man Inn in Plymouth, NH was such a cool spot. The room where Katelyn got ready was the "Camp" room, which comes complete with an antique canoe above the bed! Katelyn & Edward opted to do a "First Look," which I always think is a great moment, and gave us lots of time to explore the area and get some great pictures before the ceremony. Katelyn was a real trooper to get out there in the cold in her dress! Katelyn & Edward, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! Safe travels on your honeymoon, and we can't wait to come visit you in your new home in Mississippi!

















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! The chilliness looks very much worth the while. I love the scenery!

    ReplyDelete