Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eryn, Jill, and their ruby slippers

One cold day last weekend, I had a chance to photograph Eryn and Jill again! They are another repeat client from last year and I was so excited to see how they have grown and changed in the last year. Their mom suggested meeting at The Rawlings Conservatory and Botanic Gardens at Druid Hill Park, because it was a tad chilly, and what a cool spot it was! If you haven't been, I highly recommend it. Check out some of my favorites of these girls and their rockin' ruby slippers!









1 comment:

  1. I just noticed that I look like I'm balding in the last picture - you think you could photoshop me some hair? LOL.

    ReplyDelete