Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The G Family




I was so excited when I got a call to shoot these 3 cuties again! You might recognize Miss Libby from my homepage - I photographed her and her two rambunctious brothers last year, so I was thrilled when they asked me to come back this year to get some images for their annual Christmas cards, especially since their mom Heather just launched a new stationary business! You can tell from these images what a whirlwind session it was, and I love how you can see their personalities shining through! And don't let that bow fool you, with two older brothers, Miss Libby is going to be one tough cookie!







No comments:

Post a Comment