Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby Eli



As you can tell, holiday season is coming quickly, and I have been very busy with family sessions! Since I'm on a roll with blogging I figured I'd put this afternoon's session up already! It was such a perfect day for photos, that we saw 2 other photographers in our little section of the park, and I'm sure there were many more. Doesn't Eli's mom have the best hair?! Enjoy a few favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment