Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas comes early!

Christmas came early for me this year! Thursday night I rushed home to find a package I had been eagerly anticipating: my new sample album from Irisbook! This is such an amazing album, and I can't wait to share it with my clients! I especially love the names stamped on the front and the funky marble pages on the front and back inside covers. It comes in eight delicious colors. Can you tell how much I love it?! If you'd like to see it just fill out the Contact form and we'll set up an appointment!




3 comments: