Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Friday, December 24, 2010

Rocky's Senior Session

Yesterday I got to do something a little bit outside my comfort zone when Rocky and his cousin Jen (coming up next) asked me to do some senior portraits for them! They were real troopers for putting up with the cold and traipsing through the snow.

Rocky is a senior in Dayton, Ohio, who will soon be off to culinary school, where he hopes to specialize as a pastry chef. He certainly looks right at home in his chef's coat! Enjoy a few of my favorites from our session!




No comments:

Post a Comment