Welcome! I'm Meghan Lynn, a portrait and event photographer in the Baltimore & DC metro areas.

Here you'll find examples of my latest work and anything else I've been up to. I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit often, because I'll be updating it frequently!

For pricing and availability, please check my website.

Photo by Jaime Windon

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jamie & Vince: Married!



I was honored to be a part of Jamie and Vince's gorgeous wedding in October. Jamie is one of the most detail-oriented brides I've ever had the pleasure of working with, so I knew this wedding would be beautiful, down to the last napkin, and I was right! What strikes me about this wedding, more than just its beauty, is the joy that day. Not only were Jamie and Vince so happy, but everyone from their bridal party, to their families and friends, had so much fun. Jamie and Vince, thank you for choosing me to document your wedding day. I wish you nothing but the best in your new life together!

Vendor shoutouts:

Ceremony: Hunting Ridge Presbyterian Church

Reception: Four Points Sheraton BWI

Flowers: Little House of Flowers

DJ: Presidential DJ

Now, for some of my favorites of the details, the fun, and the beautiful bride!


















































19 comments:

  1. Awesome Awesome AWESOME....so many parts of that day, so perfectly captured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan you did a great job of documenting their special day. Jamie and Vince are truly a great couple and their love for one another is clearly depicted in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all the great moments you were able to capture Meghan. Thank you for paying as much attention to detail in taking the pictures as Jamie did in planning her wedding. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to add - I love the last pic that shows how serious Jamie and I are about dancing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUTSTANDING. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DAY CAPTURED FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jamie and vince you look AMAZING!!!!!!!! the wedding was absolutely wonderful and we truly enjoyed ourselves. meghan, you did a FANTASTIC job of capturing the moments. thank you so much for the work you did because it will allow us to all remember and revisit this perfect day for years to come. congrats again to the parkers and great job meghan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful wedding! The pictures are amazing and the detail is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color is amazing, absolutely beautiful! Reminds me of how much fun I had at the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!!! Still so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Jamie and Vincent!!! May God Bless your union. The pictures are wonderful, I hope that everyday of your marriage is happier than you were on this day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous pictures! Jamie I am so happy for you and I wish you two the best! Your wedding day looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Jamie! You were such a beautiful bride! Your wedding looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Meghan your the way you were able to capture these special moments with such detail and professionalism is incredible.

    Congratulations Jamie and Vince. May your marriage be filled with many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! These pictures really capture the excitement and joy of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous bride...and beautiful wedding!! Wish the two of you nothing but the best today, tomorrow, and always!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It has been said so many times and so many ways...so why not once more? Congrats Jamie and Vince!
    These pictures truly capture the happiness and pure bliss of 10-10-10!
    Jamie you were stunning! I am so happy that your photographer could capture each of these priceless
    moments

    ReplyDelete